"The netbook speed up tool is really great to keep my netbook run smoothly though my hardware devices are less advanced than many other laptop or desktop computers."
"What impressed me is that with so many features packed into one, netbook users don’t have to use different programs to speed up & fix PC issues separately. If you love your netbook, then let this software be its mate."
- Operation System: Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP.
- Hard Drive: 20 MB free hard disk space or more.
- CPU: 800 MHz processor speed.
- Memory: 512 MB at least.
- Others: log on as administrator.
How to Speed up NetBook Windows XP, Vista, 7
The fact is there are many ways or free tips to speed up a running slow netbook computer. Usually that costs time, energy and requires some technical skills. However with the all-in-one netbook speed up software, you can get the job done in just 5 minutes. Follow the step by step tutorial below on how to achieve.
Step 1: Free download the program on your netbook by clicking the green “Download Now” button. Then the standard “File Download” message should appear in your browser.
- For IE or similar : A Security Warning dialog box will be displayed (see below image on the left) , click the Run button to continue.
- For Firefox or similar : A dialog box will appear (see the image on the right). Click to save file to your netbook desktop.
Step 2: Install the program on your NetBook, click Next button, then follow the Setup Wizard and instructions to complete the installing process.
Step 3: Launch the software on your netbook. It will then start a free scan to diagnose your computer.
Step 4: When the scanning process is complete, view the diagnostic report for those detected issues and click Fix All button to clean all problems. Then reboot your netbook and see if it is running much faster.
One more tip: since free disk space means a lot for a netbook computer. It is recommended not to install the application files to the directory of your main boot drive (usually Drive C:)!